Q1: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a combined factory with a trading company for 28 years., based in Fujian, China, starting from 1992, We have been in this line for over two decades. Bamboo kitchenware, small bamboo furniture, and bamboo bath accessories have been the three types of our products since 2002, and they are popular in USA, EU, and Asia.
Q2: Are you a professional factory?
A: Yes, we are. We have more than 56 professional manufacturing and processing equipment including automatic cussing machines, six-sided drills, UV spray coating machines, and so on.
Q3: What is your main product?
A: Bamboo kitchenware, Bamboo bathroom accessories, Bamboo Household products, and Bamboo small furniture.
Q4: Why choose bamboo products?
(1) Bamboo is a fast-growing resource, reaching maturity in just 2 years.
(2) Its sustainability without pesticides makes it even safer for both you and the environment.
(3) It isn't only plastic-free and eco-friendly, but also functional, stylish, and 100% original.
(4) Made from 100% bamboo: An all-natural, organic, multi-purpose alternative.
Q5:How do you guarantee quality?
A：We have a QC team to check each process. Production videos, pictures, or third-party inspections are okay.
Q6:How to maintain the bamboo product?
A：It is easy to keep clean; after use, just use a cloth to wipe it; free your worries.
Q7: Do your products have a food-safe certificate?
A：We have FDA. We use high-quality hand-picked bamboo. The glue used is also food-safe, and formaldehyde-free.
Q8: How does your factory conduct quality control?
(1) We have specialized personnel to monitor the production process to ensure the quality of products.
(2) We will send a quality report including product pictures, packages, etc to the customer before shipment to sure everything is ok.
Q9: Why are bamboo products easy to mold? How to avoid this from happening?
A：In general, the bamboos we see have long hairs. That's not mildew. The way to avoid it: put the product in a dry place or in a ventilated place. The main reason for opening is that in the spring, the rainy season, the water molecules in the air are very large and the temperature is high. There is also dust in the air that falls on the product, which creates bacteria. long hair.